To provide support engineering skills to the Online and Mobile App IT support teams that work towards monitoring, diagnosing and remediating issues across application and infrastructure. This is a permanent position based at the Head Office in Cape Town.
- Ensure systems conform to IT governance and information security requirements
- Provide input into systems related Risk Management Strategies and risk mitigation
- Ensures effective operations
- Develop technical specifications from systems specifications.
- Design and code programmes of greater complexity and size from technical specifications.
- Implement approved changes as per change control and security process
- Utilize problem solving skills & techniques to drive the resolution of issues
- Ensure systems documentation is kept up to date.
- Investigate and solve systems issues.
- Maintain and support existing systems o Interpret user requirements and translate into systems design.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of processes, technology and architecture.
- Analysis, technical design and development aligned to team processes & requirements
- Plan, organize and control own work effort, including regular progress feedback to areas
- Postman (JSON language, retail services are RESTful) Additional Criteria
- Java / J2EE
- Will be required to perform standby duties on a rotational basis
- E-commerce or M-commerce industry experience (Android and IOS Experience)
- 2-5 year’s programming/analyst programming experience
- Operational/system support background
- Specific analysis and development skills
- MySQL relational database
- Cloud based experiences beneficial
- 3-year IT Diploma
- AWS Cloud front
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A