Website Chevron Corporation
- Provides a variety of administrative support to multiple clients within the Maintenance/IMPACT department, and across the refinery.
- Willingness to wear appropriate PPE (covralls, hard hat, etc.) to facilitate tasks within the refinery.
- Coordinates badge access for new employees and visitors.
- Handles a wide range of administrative responsibilities.
- Regularly travels to a remote location at the facility to coordinate the application and approval of contractor badge access.
- Works independently, identifies needs and takes action using own initiative.
- Proceeds on tasks with minimal or no supervision.
Qualification & Experience:
- Running daily Scope Growth and Headcount reports during Turnaround execution
- Ability to work cooperatively with all organizational levels.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to run SAP cost reports related to Turnaround & maintenance Projects
- Highly proficient with Salesforce and TADB databases
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to “multi-task”, be proactive and anticipate needs and requirements and to follow through.
- Minimum of 5 plus years related experience
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- Ability to prioritize, establish and meet deadlines.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A