Website Chevron Corporation
Chevron Oronite Company is a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of performance additives for fuels and lubricating oils. It is a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation. Headquartered in San Ramon, Chevron Oronite is organized into three primary functions (Supply & Manufacturing, Sales, and Products & Technology) that operate globally across three major regions (Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe/Africa/Middle East).
- Provide process troubleshooting support, make technical recommendations, answer technical inquiries, improve process engineering tools, and develop process procedures.
- Provide support to and carry out studies to improve plant safety, reliability, and economics.
- Conduct test runs to optimize process variables and evaluate plant performance.
- Works in collaboration with project team specialists and engineers of other disciplines.
- Provide technical recommendations and engineering support during planned unit turnarounds.
- Provides requested technical advice and recommendations to project teams within the required time frames.
- Provide engineering support for all phases of minor and major capital projects; this may include, but is not limited to, alternative selections, hazard reviews, scoping, equipment specification and purchases, implementation and project close out activities.
- Networks with subject matter experts in other facilities to leverage shared expertise.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years of related process engineering experience in the chemical, petrochemical, refining, or power industries: this may have been obtained through operation support engineering assignments or process design work for capital projects.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Belle Chasse, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A