Website Chevron Corporation
Primary duties of a Drill Site Representative (DSR) is the safe and efficient execution of all well drilling operations. Position is responsible to direct day to day well site operations on land-based drilling operations at a fundamental application level. Key job responsibilities are working in a team environment to ensure the safety of all personnel on location and compliance with all applicable environmental regulations, managing day to day activities of rig contractor personnel and third party business partners, managing logistics for personnel and equipment to and from location, providing accurate daily reports to the Drilling Superintendent and data entry into the Chevron database system, and maintaining accurate cost control. Skilled application for communication is imperative.
- Provide direction to Business Partners on all aspects of drilling, completion and workover operations daily.
- Reinforce HES processes in all aspects of day to day operations including JSA’s, safety meetings, Tenets of
- Operations, RCA investigations and near miss reporting.
Lead well control drills using Drill pad and engage the crews in improving well control practices.
- Carry out responsibilities with a strong emphasis on safety of personnel.
- Ensure operations are conducted in accordance with sound engineering practices and compliance with all safety and environmental laws and regulations.
- Partner with Chevron and business partner personnel in Managing Safe Work Practices
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work well with others in a multi-functional team environment.
- Experience demonstrating strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills are mandatory.
- Strong emphasis on safety of personnel.
- Ability to coach and mentor the professional growth of early career DSR’s in HES and drilling practices.
10 years of relevant work experience is required
- Diverse drilling experience with demonstrated skills in directional and horizontal well execution.
- Previous experience demonstrating strong skills in team leadership and supervision of diverse rig teams to achieve incident free operations.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Bakersfield, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A