- Delivering results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Understanding of applicable legislation and statutory requirements.
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Persuading and Influencing
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
- Understanding of risk assessments and associated terminology.
- Facilitation and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of risk management / mitigation systems, process and associated practices.
- Working knowledge of various risk assessment techniques.
- Good understanding of contractor management.
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Working knowledge of information management systems and processes.
- Working knowledge of document control and risk register upkeep.
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Working knowledge of good governance practices i.e. King IV, SOCs, ISO 45001, ICMM etc.
- Familiar with mining industry.
- Adhering to principles & values
- Planning and Organizing
- Good coaching / training skills
- Good report writing skills
- Auditing skills
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Relevant computer skills (MS Office )
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater
- Occupational Health Centre.
- Be in a possession of Grade 12 or equivalent NQF 4 qualification with English literacy.
- Be in a possession of NQF 5 qualification in Risk Management i.e. Fundamentals of Risk Management (IRCA) will be advantageous
- Have at least 3 years risk management and administration experience within a mining environment.
- Be in possession of a blasting ticket (UG mining) or engineering qualification (Trade)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A