Website FNB South Africa
To provide specialist sponsorship and/or event advise to stakeholders and execute activity and project delivery according to set marketing objectives and strategies.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request development where appropriate
- Measure and report on delivery and return on campaign
- Support the sponsorship and/or marketing manager in the delivery of business objectives, guidance to team members, development of a team culture and credibility of the marketing department within the larger business
- Ensuring that work done fits within the budgetary parameters, reporting on financial aspects of delivery and giving input into budget forecasting
- Develop and maintain position of expert and knowledge for Marketing teams through adding value and knowledge sharing of competitors, industry learnings, 360 reviews and relevant insights
- Manage professional relationships with third party suppliers/partners and oversee final delivery and standards of said suppliers/partners, as guided by centre marketing guidance and governance
- Ensuring a collaborative network across business segments in order to achieve business objectives and effective marketing campaigns implemented in the business units
- Gather relevant market data and compile insights to inform strategic decision making
- Adhere to the various marketing, sponsorship and event policies as set out by FNB
- Comply with processes required in terms of legislative and audit requirements in marketing
- Gather and disseminate accurate and timely information to all relevant stakeholders throughout the business and broadcast media
- Oversee the end to end delivery of a sponsorship and/or event, running the campaign, activation on the ground and feedback against business objectives
- Participate in the negotiation process, implement the rights and benefits of individual sponsorships, contract with sponsors, oversee delivery against agreed objectives and hold sponsors accountable.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Ensure communications and relevant collateral are aligned to Brand standards.
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure the event projects are delivered efficiently – manage all event logistics and operations.
- Support the Head of Events in the delivery of business objectives.
- Delivering exceptional events (physical, virtual and hybrid events) on time, within budget, that meet the client’s expectations.
- Proposal, co-ordination, implementation, sourcing, budgeting and managing of engagement campaigns, desk drops and gifting.
- Ensure event runs smoothly and to resolve any problems that might occur – analyse all aspects of events post implementation and report accordingly.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions – come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success.
- 4 to 5 years of events experience is a pre-requisite for this role.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements and appropriately manage all related risks – adhere to the various event policies and processes as set out by FNB.
- Must be willing to travel as the position requires travelling and working after hours when running with an event.
- Vendor Management – liaise with Procurement on new contracts and the maintaining of all existing events supplier contracts.
- Being responsible for all event project budgets from start to finish – prepare budgets and operate within budget whilst ensuring effective control of costs to optimise cost efficiencies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficient in relevant software packages and application
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in the financial services sector
- Experience : 2-3 years’ relevant experience
- Preferred Qualification : Relevant degree
- Minimum Qualification : Relevant Commercial diploma with specialisation in marketing management or a marketing focus area
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A