Website AECI Limited
- Health & Safety statutory compliance, external audit training and maintenance of effective housekeeping and image on site
- Plant efficiency and availability
- Supply efficiency and availability
- Supply efficiency through identification of key processes, variables and targets;
- Maximise profitability on approved budgets, working capital targets and input deadlines
- Successful implementation of new projects and achievement of agreed deliverables
- Adhere to all aspects of QMS programme
- Effective leadership, development and direction of human resources
- Customer centricity
- Establishing and maintain lasting relationships with key suppliers
- Optimizing margin through effective pricing of contracts
- Safety Awareness.
- Operational Problem Solving & Decision Making.
- Managing Conflict.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Deadline orientated.
Qualification & Experience:
- National Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- 5 – 8 years proven industry experience of which at least 3 years has been in a management capacity
Company: AECI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A