Provide generalist HR advice to key stakeholders across Head Office sites (London, Olton and Burton). Pro-active in driving forward key initiatives/projects that benefit the 3 sites. Deliver an in-house service for recruitment for the three sites
- Support management to effectively complete key people management processes by supporting and contibuting on performance, conduct and career progression discussions.
- Provide a proactive and cost effective recruitment service to Head office functions
- Lead on mental health conversations, encourage an environment of openness, providing support and guidance to employees and signposting appropriate external support at the right time
- Advise on all Employee Relations issues, company policies and procedures.
- Design and support induction plans of key roles across all business units.
- Manage and oversee end to end recruitment and selection processes for Head Office
- Ensure that the most cost effective approach is taken to recruitment, including the introduction of preferred suppliers where applicable.
- Work with Senior Management to access the recruitment needs across functions, identifying skills gaps and succession plan.
- Working in a multi-site environment preferably within a fast paced retail business
- Coaching and training experience to deliver bespoke training to all levels of management
- Solid background in recruitment within a Head Office environment
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a Generalist HRBP / equivalent.
- Broad knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships – to advise and influence constructively at all levels
- Broad generalist HR experience across all disciplines.
- Ability to plan, prioritise workload and manage time based on business need.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norwich, GB
Application Deadline: N/A