Website Virgin Atlantic
At Virgin Atlantic, we’re just as passionate as we’ve always been about becoming the most loved travel company. In this exciting Digital Product Owner role you will own a portfolio of digital products that customers experience on the full end to end journey. You will understand the overall customer journey to ensure we are giving seamless experiences across all product types, touchpoints, channels. Be part of a small, high performing team, focusing effort on the products and experiences that will have the biggest impact on revenue, engagement, and NPS.
- Ability to form strong working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, processing a variety of inputs and ideas, suggesting a path through, and getting buy-in through data, evidence, diplomacy, and in time a track record of value delivery.
- The ability to Gather and Validate requirements from key stakeholders across the organisation, to ensure every need is captured and translate into Epics, Features and ultimately User Stories that can be understood by developers.
- The ability to work with UX researchers to have a deep understanding of customer drivers and behaviour. Work with stakeholders to find a balance between customer requirements and business requirements so that both needs are met through the product.
- The understanding of mobile Digital development for mobile-first websites serving a complex product and customer lifecycle (given VA as an airline and holiday operator) and creating valuable experiences that customers love to use.
- You’ll need to ensure performance is being tracked through multiple lenses. Be able to monitor performance against a set of KPIs and take corrective action should the product not be performing.
- Excellent stakeholder management and the ability to easily form effective cross-team working relationships
- Agile delivery methods and confident in running ceremonies
- Using technologies such as Azure DevOps / Jira, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Content Square, Foresee (or other similar tools and platforms)
- Excellent digital/technology experience as a Digital Product Owner / Manager, related role
- Working in cross-functional teams and matrix working to build, shape, optimise and deliver digital products
Company: Virgin Atlantic
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Crawley, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A