Website Virgin Atlantic
As Planning Coordinator, you’ll be instrumental in the accurate forecasting of demand into the Airports and Clubhouses, ensuring there are the right number of trained employees available to meet demand.
- You will provide timely data driven and accurate direction on reasons for variances between plan and actual, building in continuous improvement processes into future workforce planning models.
- As Planning Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that employee supply meets forecasted demand on a consistent basis, ensuring that the Airports & Clubhouses meet service level objectives at an appropriate cost whilst delighting our Passengers.
- This is a highly varied role, with many other duties. You will be supported by your manager and your team so that you can enjoy your job whilst performing at your very best.
- You will be responsible for the accurate scheduling of airport employees, driving a balance between customer demand and employee availability to maintain acceptable engagement and work-life balance requirements to achieve low absence and attrition results.
- A natural communicator, able to convey complex messages and themes in a way that will engage others and drive understanding and consensus
- Maintains excellent working relationships with stakeholders and peers and can promote confidently in a highly credible style
- A naturally inquisitive and analytical mindset, somebody who can balance this with ability to effectively engage and influence others
- Good working knowledge of planning tools and software would be very helpful
- Expert in Resource/Capacity/Workforce Planning practices and procedures
Company: Virgin Atlantic
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A