Website US Foods
US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and a history of promoting from within, excellent training programs and continuous improvement focus.
- Team up to clear aisles of debris, stacks empty pallets from slots in aisle and return pallet jacks to charging area
- Validate that correct product has been selected and is damage free
- Efficiently deliver products to correct dock area and shrink wraps palletized orders
- Safely and accurately select customer orders. Build and wrap pallets to meet weekly standards for productivity and accuracy
- Perform pre-shift equipment checks and safely operate an electric pallet
- Carefully move products from racks to pallets directed by order selecting software and equipment
- Recent experience (within past 6 months) in high endurance or highly physical activity or role preferred e.g. lifting/transferring patients, sports/fitness, farming, construction work, etc.
- Able to work 8+ hour night shifts, typically Sunday – Thursday. At times weekends and holidays will required
- Experience operating motorized pallet jack or similar equipment preferred
- Experience selecting large scale orders in a warehouse or distribution center environment preferred
Company: US Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A