Website US Foods
The CHEF’STORE Team Member helps maintain an atmosphere of superior customer service, promoting the US Foods strategy: Great Food, Made Easy. We rely on our team to promote and exemplify the US Foods Cultural Beliefs: Second to None, Team Up, Talk Straight, and Walk the Talk. As a key member of our team, you will fill a variety of roles, including: Cashier, Stocker, and Customer Courtesy, and must be passionate about service and model this behavior in all aspects of job performance.
- Ensure all customers have an impeccable CHEF’STORE experience by developing and maximizing relationships with the store’s customers.
- Utilize all tools and skills learned in the CHEF’STORE Way training and model the behavior in the store.
- Perform duties as receipt checker; verifying cart content vs. purchases, as customers leave the store.
- Perform sales and cash functions in the POS in an efficient and accurate manner. This includes scanning merchandise, by utilizing a held-held scan gun or 10 key pad, weighing product on counter top scales as necessary, and looking up any product that will not scan. Ensure that each item’s barcode is accurately reflected in the system and report any discrepancies to Front End Lead or Manager of Day (MOD).
- Perform store opening and/or closing functions at the front end based on assigned shift.
- Perform cart-to-cart transfer of all product at checkout, including a visual inspection to look for product tampering.
Must possess the des ire and the ability to deliver exceptional customer service and the adaptability and willingness to assist other employees in order to get the job done. Provide each customer with fast, easy, efficient, and professional service. Must demonstrate good, solid common sense and the ability to think logically and possess a basic mathematical aptitude. Must be motivated and self-driven with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently or within a team. Must be able to work a flexible hourly schedule, including holidays and weekends. Must possess basic computer skills, cash handling experience, and proficiency utilizing general office equipment.
Company: US Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A