The Development Stream Lead is a Management role within Data & Analytics and you will be responsible for the development of data products that deliver the TfL Technology and Data Strategy. You will be the technical lead and line manager for a team of highly skilled Data Engineers , Visualisation Developers and Automation Testers.
- You will work in collaboration with BI Architects and Data Architects to create solution designs, present these designs to design forums in order to get approval to proceed with the development.
- Leading a development team you will lead in technical proof of concepts to evaluate new architecture components.
- As well as collaborating with the other development leads to define common patterns, standards as well as best practices.
- The data you will work with will be varied and voluminous, including that from Contactless and Oyster card revenue and usage, train and bus telemetry data, streamed Wi-Fi usage and customer behaviour.
- You will be responsible for your team’s delivery through the lifecycle from design to production deployment.
- Agile development
- Automated testing
- Microsoft Azure – Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Event Hubs, Stream Analytics, Azure
- Data Explorer
- Performance tuning & monitoring
- Data warehousing – Kimball & Inmon models, data loading
- Data modelling
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server (2014 – 2019) development – (T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS Tabular)
- Databricks on Azure, Spark
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dagenham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A