With the COVID-19 situation evolving every day, and unprecedented high demand, we urgently need to recruit extra temporary in-store colleagues. Working in our stores, you’ll play a key role in keeping our shelves stocked, helping our customers get what they need during this challenging time
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Picking customers online orders accurately so they receive the products they requested
- Delivering department routines
- Handling products with care to maintain quality
- Adaptable and resilient to meet the ever changing demands of our business.
- You must be able to follow instructions either verbal or written.
- You are reliable and a good timekeeper.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- Works hard for customers, your team and your department.
- You are able to prioritise to ensure anything you do is right for our customers.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Coventry Crosspoint, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A