Website Tesco PLC
It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so exciting.
Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of a specialist, diverse team where everyone is welcome.
Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Picking customers online orders accurately, so they receive the products they requested
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Delivering department routines
- Handling products with care to maintain quality
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- Be at work on time, properly presented ready to be a brand ambassador
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Great time management to ensure items are picked on time and ready to be delivered to the customer
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A