Here at One Stop Stores we aim serve local shoppers a little better every day. Being a part of the local community, we can achieve this but it’s our colleagues who really bring this to life.
The role involves multi cage drop work across the UK, delivering goods into our stores
You will be required to comply with the EU Road Transport Regulations.
The role is 4 out of 7 shifts, Monday – Saturday and also requires a flexilbe approach to start times which may include nights out.
In this role, you make sure our customers are able to buy the products they want when they want and that our products reach our stores in good condition and on time.
As well as having brilliant customer service, you’ll also need to be a team player, making sure that you professionally represent the One Stop and Tesco brand whilst on the UK roads.
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Make sure our products reach the right stores, on time and in great condition
- Represent the One Stop & Tesco brand in a professional manner whilst on the UK roads
Capable of working as part of a larger team
- Hold a full C + E license, a valid driving qualification card and have less than 6 points
Have an excellent understanding of EU Regulations and WTD
Have good communication skills
Have a good Health & Safety understanding
- Be passionate able delivering great customer service
- Be friendly, approachable and reliable in your work
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Wakefield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A