At One Stop Stores we aim to serve local shoppers a little better every day. Being a part of the local community we really can achieve this but it’s our colleagues in store that brings this to life.
In this role, you will greet and welcome our customers warmly, engaging with them to find out their shopping needs, sell the right products to them and make their shopping experience a great one.
As well as having brilliant customer service, you’ll also need to be a team player, making sure that your store is always looking great, with the right products on the shelves and fantastic services on offer.
You will ensure that all of your store team are fully trained.
You will promote and encourage teamwork in your store.
You will have a clear understanding of how your team are performing and there are plans in place to support performance.
You strive for the store to have a Blue/Green store performance board, and strong KPI’s.
You are a great representative for the One Stop brand.
You lead safety awareness in store, following all security procedures to ensure all colleagues and customers are kept safe.
You don’t sell food that is of poor quality and is always in date.
You ensure your team are supported and enjoy their job.
You coach your team to be helpful and friendly.
You coach your team to serve our customers as quick as possible.
You ensure the shop is always full.
- You thrive on change and take people with you to deliver it.
- You have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectations.
- You know how to be at your best.
- You keep your eyes open looking for opportunities to improve my department and store.
- You share ideas and encourage your colleagues to do the same.
- You will talk to your colleagues, share knowledge, experiences and best practice.
- You are warm and welcoming with customers and colleagues, putting people at the heart of everything you do.
- You take time to see, hear and recognise others, building strong relationships.
- You act quickly making decisions based on what is right for the customer and colleagues.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Anlaby England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A