We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative and hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related Total Remuneration Package, which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored, as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Follow up with expense vendors on credit notes, debit notes and other adjustments within the service level terms.
- Resolve payment/account queries with suppliers.
- Ensure that vendor take on forms and SOPs are completed for new vendors.
- Ensure suppliers are paid at the correct price and for correct quantities received.
- Review purchase orders and obtain sign off to ensure that orders are released within the relevant time framework.
- Manage supplier age analysis and payment terms.
- Perform monthly account reconciliations and submit for payment.
- Ensure proper filing system is kept.
- Obtain relevant statements from work ledgers and follow up on missing statements.
- Obtain contractual terms and signed agreements for expense vendors in the event of new expense vendors and amendments to existing vendors..
- Capture supplier invoices to Sage in the event of manual items.
- Evaluate the authenticity of tax invoices by ensuring it is fully compliant and that key fields are completed (Vat nr, registration nr etc).
- Resolve management review queries within service level terms.
- Capture and calculate various discount types on accounts.
- For orders that are approved and reside in the expense ledger, match the relevant invoice.
- Send remittance advice to suppliers.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 (with accounting)
- 3-5 years experience in Accounts Payable (Expense Department), preferably in a Retail/FMCG environment
- Relevant Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Accounting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A