As a Warehouse Restocker you will scan label, cut boxes, restock shelves to prep work area for next shift all while adhering to safety procedures.
In this role, you will utilize warehouse equipment including RF Scanners, box cutters, push carts or other items depending on specific facility.
Safety is our utmost priority so, in this role, we will look to you to ensure safe work practices and embrace our safety culture.
You will be essential to the success of Staples Supply Chain as we deliver to our customers.
- 3 months warehouse or applicable experience to include, but not limited to: fast-food (utilizing headset a plus), stockroom, working with racking systems, customer service, package handling, etc.
- An ability to work in a warehouse environment with seasonal temperature variations
- An ability to adopt our safety procedures quickly and ensure safe work practices
- An ability to lift, lower, push, pull or carry product up to a maximum of 70 pounds by hand
- Basic English language skills (both verbal and written communications)
- As a Full-Time associate, you must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business need
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- An inclusive approach with your colleagues and customers to forge strong relationships and foster collaboration to resolve issues
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A