Website Standard Bank South Africa
To generate fleet sales from an existing portfolio as well as acquisition of new clients, predominantly within the business segments.
- Identifies potential sales opportunities within the allocated portfolio based on research and insights in collaboration with relevant stakeholders (e.g., Account Executives, Business Bankers, etc.)
- Maintains a visible presence with customers.
- Motivates deals for approval by Credit. Deal preparation includes application, financial analysis, motivation and proposed deal structure. Negotiates with customers, where required, and acts as interface to Credit, and uses the supplied pricing models and parameters to prepare the proposal. Recommends preferential pricing, dependant on customer bespoke requirements and prepares appropriate motivation for line management approval.
- Identifies and drives initiatives aimed at deepening product and brand penetration portfolio.
- Understands and works with Suppliers / OEMs / Alliance teams to create opportunities and to ensure the delivery of value to the end-user customer and the bank.
- Accompanies Account Executives and Business Bankers to present the Fleet value proposition to customers.
Identifies and drives sales initiatives for the achievement of sales targets annually, including participation in events, campaigns and customer forums.
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
- Knowledge of the Fleet products and processes
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Commercial / Business Disciplines
- At least 3- 4 experience in managing a client portfolio, providing fleet management solutions to business and corporate clients.
Company: Standard Bank South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rose Bank, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A