Website Spirit Airlines
Schedule Maintenance, review and coordinate materials needed for set maintenance work.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Stockroom Logs, review and confirm receiving records.
- Restock Orders, crate restock orders for stockroom supplies.
- Logistic Movements, coordinate all shipments required to support Technical Operations
- Shipping and Receiving, coordinate timely processing of materials movements.
- Able to lift 50lbs +.
- 1-2 years in a warehouse environment with supervisor duties, Aviation related a plus.
- Inventory Background preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication, able to read, send and execute instructions via email and memos.
- Proficient with computers, basic knowledge of word editing software, inventory sheets and email management.
- Warehouse Operations’ Knowledge, experienced with shipping, receiving and stocking practices.
- Hazardous Materials Shipping and Handling, knowledge of HAZCOM and general shipping procedures.
- Aviation Materials Knowledge, familiar with parts numbers, descriptions and handling.
- Stand during extended period of time.
Qualification & Experience:
- Forklift driving experience preferred.
- High School or GED
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A