Provide team, administrative and secretarial services to ensure effective and efficient operations within PowerStations Water Production.
- Ensure all documentation distributed have a professional appearance, are free of review notes, mark-ups, spelling errors and comply with all format and branding requirements.
- Produce team and departmental correspondences and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Manage relations with departmental team assistants and render support where needed (ad hoc)
- Arrange both in-house and external events such as conferences, meetings.
- Log IT and operational problems and requests on behalf of the team
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system in order to maintain accurate storage and distribution of departmental records and files.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Update notice boards for the buildings/control rooms.
- Assist in maintaining IMS in support of the team
- Coordinate electronic filing on shared points
- Serve as a resource for word processing, power point and spreadsheet applications.
- Manage day to day operational and administrative duties to provide support to Water Production team and management safely and effectively.
- Facilitate the workflow of snr manager and area by managing their diaries.
- Arrange meetings, prepare agendas and keep complete and accurate minutes.
- Assist with the compilation and preparation of applicable records/submissions.
- Assist with compiling and distributing meeting minutes on weekly and monthly basis.
- 7+ relevant years
Qualification & Experience:
- High School / School Diploma or similar
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mbombela, Mpumalanga , SA
Application Deadline: N/A