Prepare for and apply a range of negotiating tactics to achieve win-win commercial and non-commercial outcomes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to manage issues.
- Observe and manage team compliance with group and functional policies and procedures in the execution of contracting responsibilities.
- Support and perform contract negotiations as and when required.
- Develop and execute continuous review plan to identify contract optimization opportunities, support cost saving and spend reduction initiatives.
- Manage enablement of contract specialists (competencies, enablement, access requirements, training requirements, governance alignment and stakeholder management).
- Identify problem areas and address these by implementing plans for training/development/work management.
- Manage team’s contract register and execution plans (workload balancing and resource planning in alignment with Sourcing plan calendar).
- Perform commercial specialist profile activities on key strategic contracts as assigned.
- Maintain stakeholder relationship management with key internal stakeholders.
- Support the development of procurement policies and processes while tracking and monitoring efficiency, progress and adherence in own team.
- Category Management or Stratetgic Sourcing is an added advantage
Qualification & Experience:
- Procurement experience
- 10 years in supply chain
- Contract Management experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Balfour, Mpumalanga , SA
Application Deadline: N/A