Website South African Revenue Service (SARS)
The primary responsibility of this role as a Senior Developer is to perform various development duties including implementation of modern Enterprise Content Management solution that support the modernization of future SARS. This role demand a capable ECM professional to implement modern ECM technologies that will increase SARS overall business efficiency. We want to strengthen data content and records management system.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Accumulate information and provide reports with recommendations applicable to area of specialisation.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of specialisation and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Use practical and applied knowledge and situational judgement to consider policy implications and to arrive at decisions / conclusions.
- Execute process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of specialisation.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Documentum Certifications and/or Scan & Capture Certifications.
- CSS as they relate to ECM Technology.
- Relevant IT National Diploma / Advanced Certificate (NQF 6) AND 3-4 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 1-2 years ideally at knowledge worker level And Documentum Certifications.
- Oracle Certified Professional Java SE Developer (Any Version)
Company: South African Revenue Service (SARS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A