Future Families is a nonprofit organisation established on 1st October 2010 which operates Tshwane South Africa. The organisation empower families to create their own future – for the sake of our children and for the collective future of South Africa. Future Families provides care and support to families with members who are infected and affected by HIV and AIDS to ensure that children in need have a safe, nurturing environment to grow into independent, empowered adults capable of planning their own future.
- Facilitate review of reports and ensure timely data submission.
- Development of child and family centered case management systems.
- Ensure the implementation of the annual service delivery plan.
- Ensuring multi-sectoral community support networks through partnership with health facilities, CBO’s, government departments and local stakeholders.
- To implement and manage the GBV Programme, provide leadership and mentor GBV Team.
- To provide effective management and supervision to the Site Team.
- To maintain and update social work administrative structures.
- Monitor progress towards target achievement
- Monitor income and expenditure according to budget allocations.
- Identify training needs for the Site Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
- Willing to travel to various sites
- Valid registration with SACSSP
- Experience managing and supervising a team
- Be able to work independently and be able to meet set targets.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- High levels of Computer literacy (MS Office & Teams)
- Report-writing experience
- Five or more years’ managerial experience in similar projects with increasing responsibility
- Demonstrate strong professional attitude and behavior at all times
- Facilitation and public speaking skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including being a team player
- Good time management skills
- Community Development and Networking experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tzaneen, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A