South African National Blood Service has an opportunity for a Clinic Supervisor in the blood collection department.
Procurement of blood as per agreed targets.
- Performing complex therapeutic procedures according to patient needs.
Compliance to policies, procedures and standards of practice.
- Correct treatment of donors and patients.
- Current CPR Certificate to be renewed as required.
- Incumbent may be required to drive a company vehicle from time to time as per operational requirements.
- Must be prepared to work overtime, weekends and variable hours within the prescribed limits and conditions.
- The incumbent will be required to be on his/her feet for a lengthy period, to carry loads of up to 14kg and assist with loading and off-loading vehicles and able to climb stairs.
- Current valid code 8 or 10 drivers license
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A