Website RCL Foods
The Retail Distribution Manager will be expected to ensure that all aspects of customer account management pertaining to supply chain and distribution are fielded and addressed
- Report on compliance of both Vector and the retail customer on variables as set out in service level and performance agreements.
- Ensure that Vector and Customer master data is always aligned.
- Conduct regular client reviews, reporting on key supply chain and distribution measurables and targets.
- Manage relationships with the retail customer’s supply chain, logistics, buying, and store operations teams.
- Manage communication between the internal Vector teams and the relevant supply chain, finance, and operation teams on the retail customer’s side.
- Oversee and contribute to joint Vector & Retailer optimisation projects.
- Provide support in identifying future long-term requirements of the network as well as identifying optimisation initiatives.
- Represent the face of the business to the retail client and attend to customer requests, suggestions, concerns, and complaints.
- Share regular reports with the retail customer covering key service levels, KPI’s and joint targets.
- Ensure daily operational issues are channeled through the Vector Control Tower, Customer Service Centre and/or other relevant departments and resolved timeously.
- Continuously analyse and improve service level and KPI reports in line with the retail customer’s requirements.
- 5 years customer management experience in a supply chain, logistics, or secondary distribution environment
- B Com Logistics / Supply Chain Degree or an Industrial Engineering Degree
- Commercial costing and business development experience
- Valid Code EB drivers’ license
- 3 years experience in an FMCG environment
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westville, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A