Website RCL Foods
The main objective of this position is to lead the customer liaison interface for CSE and key internal and external stakeholders in order to achieve, enhance and optimize the customer service experience. Leading the Customer Service Support team and 3PL Depots.
- Participate in the risk committee and in HIRA work studies.
- Ensure the agreed SLA is implemented through team targets and that these targets align across functionally within area of responsibility.
- Manage, update and execute the SLA with the distribution service provider through appropriate KPI’s and adherence to the SLA intention.
- Use SLA to ensure delivery of the agreed distribution budget.
- Work in conjunction with other senior managers in the Route to market Customer Service Excellence team to co-create the Route to market strategy.
- Facilitate integrated Customer Service Excellence delivery by managing relationships and interaction with cross-functional teams.
- Manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Functional Strategy Into Action Operationalisation.
- Work closely with the Primary and Secondary distribution service providers in order to realize group supply chain efficiencies, synergies, cost savings and drive improvements in ways of working.
- Use the SLA to ensure delivery of the operational KPI’s.
- Suggest improvements to the annual functional Strategy into Action plan.
- Drive quarterly performance review meetings with the service providers.
- Coordinate and drive the regional Route to market Customer Service Excellence planning projects when applicable.
- Work closely with planning, distribution requirements planning and customer teams to identify and realize customer service excellence opportunities and drive the delivery of supply chain efficiencies and synergies
- Define the degree of forward planning (3-6 months, 2 years etc.) and execute accordingly.
- A completed 3-year Tertiary Qualification – majoring in Commerce, Supply Chain or Logistics Management.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience within a FMCG Customer Logistics Management role, of which 2 years must have been at a Management / Strategic level.
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A