Website RCL Foods
RCL FOODS is on the hunt for an Account Assistant to join our Foodservice Team in the Vector Logistics Division. This individual will need to ensure that all aspects of daily Customer/QSR admin and service queries are addressed, and act as the front line administrative information conduit for customers and other Vector departments. To build a deep understanding of Customer/QSR operations and ensure efficient and accurate data capture of workflow data updates and changes. To provide support to the Account Manager in the smooth running of a Customer account
- Monitor and follow up to ensure that new stores are opened in time and credit limit increase requests are actioned and feedback is provided to the customer.
- Escalate to Account Manager if required
- New Vendor listing process management:
- Conduct store visits (if required and as agreed per Customer need) Participate in weekly operations planning meetings with internal supply planning and logistics
- Maintain product pricing file and communicate to central pricing/EDI for update
- Ensure administration and communication internally and externally around NOD/NDD changes occurs according to agreed parameters
- Update project plans for a new take on projects –Customers as well categories example new vendor take-on
- Implement administration on updated service level agreements.
- Ensure that the necessary documentation is filed accordingly
- Answer daily general inquiries – represent the first point of reference including basic investigation and follow–up
- Provide administrative support for monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc charges (e.g. chicken incentives; rebates; storage for overstocks). Ensure that annual and interim fee adjustments are implemented.
- Attend to all administration around buy-ins and pricing related to each customer and within the channel
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on service levels; activity level reports and monthly DSCs for customers and the Account Managers.
- Ensure credit applications are completed and returned to suppliers within agreed timeframes
- Account Administration
- Monitor daily EDI rejection reports and resolve price discrepancies. Follow up with the customer service center and ensure rejected orders are re-ordered
- Ensure relevant communication flow with regards to individual project
- Manage overstocks and compile the risk reports on risk stocks
- Manage the calendar of business reviews and update the template before every meeting with the sales of the previous month, including the analysis
- Ensure administration and communication on supplier and product take-on and exits.
- Setup and attend project meetings
- Support finance department with supplier reconciliation queries and required follow-up.
- Obtain Vendor applications and follow the required process to ensure implementation in the Vector system
- SAP/BW experience is necessary
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel
- 3 years of account or general administration experience preferably in an FMCG sales environment
- Bcom Logistics/ Supply Chain or similar Diploma advantageous
- Customer service experience
- Valid Code EB drivers’ license
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westville, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A