Website RCL Foods
RCL FOODS is seeking a skilled Assistant NAM to join our Customer Team in Westville. The role will be reporting to the National Account Manager. RCL FOODS is looking for a decisive, efficient and innovative individual with an FMCG background in Account Management support.
- Undertake competitive market research regularly.
- Follow up product listings with selected customers so that initiatives can be implemented.
- Develop the customer account plan for RCL FOODS product categories
- Execute the strategy through the implementation of volume plans and customer workshops.
- Track/measure the success of growth initiatives (launches/ promotions/activations).
- Assist in the development and completion of professional sales collateral including, but not limited to, PowerPoint, Excel, Graphs, and Charts.
- Participate in sales volumes forecasting.
- Assist the National Account Manager with the development of the strategy and account plans.
- Monitor and report sales performance by customers.
- Manage customer advertising budget for multiple product categories
- Present and develop customer reviews and implement agreed action plan post customer meetings
- Assist in developing an ongoing relationship with the national account representatives.
- Develop and implement a promotional activity schedule across categories that deliver volume
- Understand and communicate the financial implications of all product changes.
- Drive growth through the management of the promotional activity schedule
- Marketing and Sales Degree or Diploma preferred
- Valid Code EB drivers’ license.
- 3 years’ account management or administration experience within FMCG and a Food Service environment.
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westville, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A