Website RCL Foods
The RCL FOODS Talent Acquisition team is currently looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join our Head Office in Westville. The candidate must have a proven track record in independently executing audits and have a keen interest in driving IT and digital initiatives within the audit environment.
- Raise awareness of internal audit and importance of a sound control environment with the Group.
- Supervise audit staff and outsourced resources.
- Encourage collaboration with other team members by working within the broader Internal Audit and Risk Management support team to deliver overall team objectives.
- Demonstrate willingness to help others and “go the extra mile” to meet team targets and objectives.
- Lead closeout meetings with process owners to discuss and finalize the audit reports.
- Execution of the planning, execution and reporting of assurance activities in line with the Internal Audit Methodology and Internal Auditing Standards.
- Implement organized and effective work-methods.
- Evaluate regulatory compliance programmes.
- Design, develop and implement continuous monitoring mechanisms via data analytics.
- Assist the Internal Audit Manager in preparing a risk based internal audit plan on an annual basis and monthly board packs based on audit completed.
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and activities and demonstrate effective self-management in terms of planning and prioritizing, and self-development.
- Recommend the most appropriate controls (where non-existent), aligned to organizational policies and procedures.
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures.
- Completed Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information System Manager (CISM), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Chartered Accountant (CA).
- Experience with IT General controls and Application controls.
- SAP and Syspro experience would be advantageous.
- Understanding of the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors IIA.
- Extensive experience in Data Analytics including PowerBI.
- Digital and AI experience would be advantageous.
- Experience in Cyber Security would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Project Management principles.
- At least 5 years’ experience in auditing activities.
- Understanding of the industry/similar industry and related business risks and the capacity to assimilate and apply this understanding to the benefit of the organization.
- A solid understanding of business processes, risks and controls (including those related to ERP systems).
- Good understanding of King Report, COSO framework, COBIT methodology, IPPF etc.
- 3 to 5 years technically relevant experience as auditor or technical professional.
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westville, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A