Website Rand Water
The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe and correct use, operation and maintenance of agricultural/horticultural related tool and plant to assist with the site maintenance activities undertaken by EMS.
- Responsible for the separation of waste generated on site.
- Completion of daily safety checklists.
- Loading and offloading of goods, machines, plants and debris, etc.
- Safe and correct use of tractor, implements and drawn equipment.
- Assist with Senior Gardener work as and when required.
- General site maintenance of landscape and facilities.
- Use of horticultural equipment.
- Communication (Verbal & written)
- Horticultural skills.
- Understanding of machinery operation and maintenance.
- The candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience with tractors using a broad range of tractor implements or tractor drawn equipment.
- Basic safety knowledge and ability to undertake the work.
- Physical capability to hitch / unhitch implements.
- Grade 12.
- A valid Code EB driver’s license and ability to pass Rand Water’s K53 test. (PRACTICAL DRIVING OF A TRACTOR WITH IMPLEMENT)
Company: Rand Water
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Emfuleni, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A