Website Qatar Airways
Responsible to manage, observe, assess and ensure that the performance management of Cabin Crew is as per the Company standards, Company image is maintained and guidance on performance and development opportunities to Cabin Crew is provided. Lead a team of Performance Managers and support the Senior Management in strategic planning of department objectives.
- Accountable for the performance of Cabin Crew on-board, and ensuring safety and service standards of Qatar Airways is represented consistently.
- Manage performance levels of the Cabin Crew and ensure that discipline for Cabin Crew is maintained in accordance with Company standards.
- Evaluate and assist in developing in-flight services, policies, procedures, performances, product enhancements, safety to align with and support business objectives.
- Oversee and supervise employees, direct daily activities, develop service delivery standards and provide guidance on Cabin Crew performance and in-flight safety and services.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to assess training needs and propose trainings as required.
- Determine appropriate selection criteria for prospective Cabin Crew and strategise manpower development for Cabin Crew.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators are established, implemented and communicated to all Crew and Crew performance is appraised to ensure objectives and goals are met.
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Management and minimum 8 years relevant experience in a Customer Experience Management role.
- A high level of ethical standards.
- Attention to details, good judgement and decision making skills.
- Managerial skills – ability to set clear direction and manage workflow in addition to strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Strong command of written and spoken English language skills.
- A degree in Public Relations or Performance Management from an internationally recognised institution.
- Experience as a Performance Manager in a legacy airline and previous Cabin Crew experience.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Training
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A