Website Publix Super Markets
- Willingness to travel to stores throughout the retail division, including nights, weekend, Holidays, overnight stays and extended periods of time as required.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Computer skills (Outlook, Excel)
- Good human relation skills (the ability to work well with others and be a team member)
- Show enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work and a
- Commitment to Publix and our Mission.
- Basic knowledge in Lock-out/Tag-out procedures
- Basic knowledge in Food Safety
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair all equipment being serviced. This includes Electrical, Plumbing, Brazing, Mechanical,
Natural and Propane Gas
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written or electronic format
- Ability to manage time effectively
- High School diploma or its equivalent
- Three years’ experience in using mechanical/electrical troubleshooting and diagnosis of food preparation equipment.
- Must be at least 20 years old and have a valid driver’s license
- Must have and be able to maintain an excellent driving record
- Must have or obtain Natural/Propane Gas certifications within 180 days of hire
- Ability to work flexible hours, nights, weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Savannah, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A