Website Publix Super Markets
YOU determine how much you earn as a Warehouse Selector. The more orders you complete safely and efficiently, the more money you earn each week! The average Publix Selector performs at a rate greater than 100% which means that you, too, can earn above standard pay. Are you the competitive type? It pays to be the best because Selectors are rewarded for working efficiently and with accurate results.
What if your work was also your workout? Selectors are constantly walking, lifting, bending and stretching. If you’re into sports, cardio, strength training, weightlifting, running or bodybuilding, this job will help keep you in shape. Selectors pull products ordered by Publix stores, place them onto pallets, wrap the finished order, and get it ready to be placed on a truck for delivery. To increase their efficiency, Selectors use state-of-the-art technology to notify them of the products that have been ordered and where they are in the warehouse. Our Warehouse Selectors are instrumental in helping keep our shelves stocked in our more than 1,200 store locations.
The responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- be at least 18 years old
- be able to
- work weekends, holidays and extended periods of time
- obtain certification in pallet truck and forklift operations (on or before the start date in the position)
- select, lift, carry and stack product weighing
- 67 pounds for High Velocity and Low Velocity
- stand, bend, stoop and twist and do repetitive work for long periods of time
- operate a pallet truck or forklift without any part of the body exposed outside of the operator compartment
- work under strict time requirements
- read, write and identify and verify numbers
- interpret, understand and follow instructions and
- pass a Physical Agility Test (before the start date in the position)
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boynton Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A