Website PNC Bank
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Lockbox Processor within PNC’s C&IBs Treasury Management organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA at the Fireside
- Ensures the appropriate materials, documentation, and capacity are available to complete transactions. Confirms equipment is operational, if applicable.
- Reviews transactions and related documents and verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy, and conformance to established service levels and applicable policies and procedures.
- Provides feedback on workflow and work received.
- Processes and/or reconciles transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Extracts remittances based on standard operating procedures. Responsible for maintaining specific productivity and quality levels. It may require some machine operation and basic ten key skills.
- Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- Standard Operating Procedures – Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
- Operational Functions – Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Qualification & Experience:
- No Degree
- Roles at this level typically do not require a university/college degree, high school diploma, GED or any significant experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Prior experience is not required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Company: PNC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service, Information Technology
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A