Working at PetSmart is not a job, it’s a community of those who work together for the love of pets. As a RETAIL CUSTODIAL ASSOCIATE, you’ll be keeping our stores clean and safe for Pet Parents, and their Pets. With your passion for pets and our education, you’ll become a trusted partner to the families at every stage of their pets’ lives. With so many opportunities under one roof, you’ll be sure to find a career path that inspires you.
- Clean front walks and columns by power washing and remove any snow or ice by shoveling/applying pet-safe ice melt
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed to management for cleaning and maintenance duties
- Gather and empty all trash, dispose in the designated canister outside of receiving
- Cleaning the store floors by sweeping, mopping, running the auto scrubber, and vacuuming.
- It’s the joy of reuniting Frankie with her family after a fun stay in our Pets Hotel.
- It’s the relief Rosie feels when you help her mom select the best food for her upset tummy and her delight when it turns out to be chicken flavored!!
- It’s the little things we do that add up to really big things that pets need.
- It’s the celebration of Bella’s birthday, Gizmo’s graduation from puppy classes or Ace’s adoption.
- It’s the pride of the giving Mickey a makeover in our salons watching him strut his stuff on the way out. Paws off, ladies, he’s taken!
- It’s the excitement you feel when you help a little one pick out his very first fish. And not just any goldfish, but that one, right there, no not that one, this one, yea!
Qualification & Experience:
- Transfer to any one of our 1600 stores nationwide
- Gain experience in a different business unit—from the store to the salon or the Pets Hotel
- Develop your leadership skills as a Department or Assistant Manager role
- Tackle the challenge of a new store opening
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
Job Location: Hammond, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A