Deliver customer service and grooming services to customer that align with our brand promise.
- Provide quick and courteous service to all customers by utilizing the GUEST+ model in the salon.
- Ensure OSE standards are maintained in the department – Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests.
- Utilize grooming instruments including shears and dryers.
- Professionally perform basic grooming services on animals as requested by customers and in accordance with company policy and procedure, ensuring the safety and well-being of each animal – Interest in animal welfare.
- Adhere to all Policies and Procedures.
- Perform grooming services per customer instructions, ensuring the safety and well-being of animals.
- Move animals and merchandise up to 30 pounds.
- The majority of job duties are conducted indoors in the grooming salon. Position requires bending, kneeling, lifting(up to 30 pounds, as necessary) and standing for long periods of time. A large amount of this partner’s time will be spent in direct contact with our customers and their dogs and the remaining time will be with the PSA’s and other salon partners. The work environment can be noisy and wet.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A