Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
- Ensure that proper aquatic care and husbandry is being provided to our aquatic life in the store.
- Responsible for the achievement of the store’s budgeted sales goals by driving sales in the aquatic life areas. This will be accomplished by effectively assisting customers in the proper selection of aquatic life and merchandise in accordance with their specific needs.
- This position will receive day to day direction and coaching from the Companion Animal Department Manager.
- This job is composed of a variety of different tasks that are covered by operational guidelines. Individual judgment is occasionally required to complete assigned tasks.
- Act as the primary resource in their assigned store regarding all aquatic life education and care.
- Independently prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks within established time-frames such as caring for aquatic life, maintaining proper water quality, setting up an maintaining displays and merchandise kits for sale and placing aquatic life orders.
- Maintain honesty and integrity in the work area.
- Move merchandise up to 50 pounds.
- Have a strong interest in animal welfare and possess a high level of knowledge of aquatic life care and husbandry.
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests.
- Be comfortable and proficient handling and caring for aquatic life of various types and species.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A