At P&G, our HR professionals are leaders who apply their talents and skills to play a strategic role in the success of our global brands and our people. We put our mark on brands you know, sold in hundreds of countries around the world. We offer a dynamic career path that will allow you to develop into the type of leader for which P&G is known.
- In this role you will be responsible for the successful coordination and delivery of people systems, including but not limited to HR policies and procedures, employee data administration, payroll processing, employee onboarding, leave of absence administration, and employee relations. You will partner with the HR Director and HR team to coach the organization on the implementation of HR systems that enable a healthy work environment.
- Be a fast learner/able and willing to adopt different approaches to familiar tasks
- Have strong leadership/collaboration/partnership skills across a variety of organizational levels and departments
- Be able to provide effective feedback at all levels in the organization, including coaching others
- Successfully manages multiple priorities
- Self-directed/motivated. Able to execute with excellence.
- Self-aware, culturally competent, and able to build diverse relationships
- Be able to define and implement successful cultural interventions to create an open, inclusive environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A