The Territory Account Executive (TAE) represents the face of Crest and Oral B and the broader Procter & Gamble Company to Dental Health Professionals and serves as the critical first point of contact in the field. As a P&G Oral Care Territory Account Executive, you will be in a multi-faceted field selling position responsible to drive usage and recommendation amongst Dental Health Professionals in your assigned territory. You will collaborate with your manager to develop/implement strategies and business plans that deliver sales and volume targets. You will develop expertise in areas such as product knowledge, persuasive selling and technical support.
- You have demonstrated sales leadership results.
- You are a problem solver as well as excellent communicator with both strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- You have knowledge of IT systems: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Internet
- You have professional sales experience and/or a dental/healthcare background. Experience in healthcare and beauty care product sales OR
- qualified as a Registered Dental Hygienist is preferred, but not required.
- You have excellent organization and time management skills.
- You have ability to adapt in a changing environment by making independent decisions to handle competing priorities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required.
- Candidates will ideally have Dental/Oral care sales / Healthcare sales / Pharmaceutical sales / Consumer Goods and/or a Science background. All sales backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- A valid driver’s license, and willingness to travel on the job.
- Locations are field based. You should reside in or be willing to personally relocate to live within the Atlanta South area , as full financial assistance for relocation is not available. Territory includes Atlanta, Decatur, Stone Mountain, Fayetteville, Lilburn, Lawrenceville, Snellville, Tucker, and Brookhaven. More details of territory specifics will be shared throughout the hiring process.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A