Entry level for individuals who are inspired by hands-on experimentation and basic science, i.e., Procedural work. Onboards to P&G systems and performs the basic and critical experimental work of day-to-day applied research. Work is predominantly execution/procedural oriented, e.g., in a lab, in a plant or pilot plant (internal or external), at a clinical site, with consumers, and/or on a computer.
- The ideal candidate must possess technical curiosity and the desire to understand the mechanisms of action (“MoA”) behind material and formula performance differences. S/he must also be experienced or willing to grow in the recognition and communication of unexpected results as these often lead to unanticipated innovations.
- The candidate should operate with discipline and have a bias to completing work to move their project(s) forward.
- The candidate should be familiar with and capable in R&D systems used to plan experiments and capture learning. This will directly support the required technical rigor in the role and the organization.
- The candidate must be able to communicate effectively regarding their observations and activities. Key experimental learning needs to be summarized and communicated in an organized and timely manner to drive project impact.
- Possess experience and ability to prototype or the willingness to learn prototyping. This will include designing and executing experiments using solutions, dispersions, emulsions and basic product chassis used in Skin and Hair.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A