We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly driven, values led individual to lead our Huddersfield team, maximising performance during this period of growth. This is a fantastic time to join our growing business, with an amazing calendar of films, technological advances and consistent opportunities for development. KPIs linked to safety, guest experience and cinema profitability are a key focus of this role, delivered by a highly engaged team.
- Scheduling labour hours in line with budget whilst looking for opportunities to streamline and maximise efficiency.
- Understanding and influencing the guest journey through our cinema to deliver a seamless experience for all of our guests.
- Ensure the execution of efficient and effective cinema operations, creating an inspiring and safe experience for all while ensuring company standards are met.
- Improve profit per guest at the cinema by optimising all opportunities to improve revenue through upselling and driving additional transactions, whilst keeping a tight control on costs.
- Develop an engaged and well-trained team.
- Create an engaging working environment.
- Display an authentic and inspirational approach to leadership by serving our guests and supporting the cinema team during key trading times.
- Supporting the Area manager in influencing the performance of the area and supporting other cinemas in covering operating hours where required.
- Understanding the cinemas local challenges and identifying local opportunities to increase revenue whilst helping to in bed the cinema into the local community.
- Management of our franchise partners through driving revenue and operational standards whilst delivering a ‘one team’ mentality throughout the cinema.
- Demonstrates our values in their role. Fun & Passion, Quality & Service, Cooperation & Accountability, Trust & Respect.
- Self-aware and able to show authentic leadership to the business, humble in approach and vulnerable to teams to enable connection and engagement.
- Can manage their energy and flex approach to the situation.
- High levels of accountability, strong ability to develop themselves.
- Courageous and resilient in approach, able to take risks and learn from them.
- Good judgement, commercially savvy (understands what creates value), can take data and turn into action and is curious about what they see.
- Puts the guest at the heart of decision making
- Looks for ways to innovate, deliver continuous improvement and new ways of working.
- Able to collaborate across functions and teams, and works with others to find solutions.
- Builds trust, understands the environment around them and supports people to achieve and develop.
- Ensures that diversity and inclusion lives in the business, inspires others through great communication.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A