CSVR seeks to appoint a Senior Psychosocial Community Professional to be based in Johannesburg. The position will entail a full-time one-year contract, renewable depending on funding. The successful candidate will work as part of the MHPSS Team.
- Provide community mental health and psychosocial services at national and continental levels.
- Support the MHPSS manager in quality assurance and development of community MHPSS systems and procedures
- Implement the community MHPSS systems and procedures for efficient implementation of the work.
- Provide mentorship, support and supervision to other practitioners.
- Build capacity for community mental health and psychosocial support at national, continental and international levels.
- Position CSVR as a leader in knowledge and practice of community MHPSS, trauma and torture rehabilitation at a national, continental and international level.
- A Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in mental health/psychosocial professional (Psychology, Community Development, Social Work or equivalent field)
- Minimum 3 year years’ experience in community MHPSS in the field of trauma rehabilitation relating to torture rehabilitation, political migrancy, transitional justice and SGBV
- Experience with non-governmental organisation will be an added advantage
- Registration with a professional body (i.e. SACSSP and HPCSA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Benoni, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A