To manage and inspire the MES JHB F&M team to build strong relationships with partners and to raise sufficient funds, to manage staff targets, provide guidance and advice, develop and implement related strategy and procedures and approve related activities and transactions where appropriate
- To fundraise, market and build positive stakeholder relationships to the benefit of the branch,
- To enable the raising of sufficient, optimal funds and partner support
- To enable the branch’s Focus Groups to be well enough resourced to achieve their respective goals.
- This is done through creating an ongoing awareness & understanding of the MES brand, vision & services through building relationships, partnerships & fundraising with the broader public, corporates, government, media & internal MES staff to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
- Preferably a relevant tertiary qualification
- Related qualifications: fundraising, sales, administration, events management, PR, journalism, etc.
- At least years as fundraiser in the NGO sector in South Africa and at least 2 years as manager of a team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A