Website Mr Price Group
Lead the E Commerce team to successfully trade and exceed Ecommerce sales targets while driving the ongoing enhancement and project with the support of Mr Price Group Technology. The user interface of the website and overall UX is pivotal in the completion of an online transaction. As ecommerce manager you will scrutinize the look, feel and design of a website, working closely with teams to get the right interface and structure which will suit the customer journey best. The aim is to make the online ecommerce system easy to use, fast and secure. Manage various data sources and web analytics tools to improve customer experience and assist to increase web presence and suggest changes required.
- Engage across various communication touch points such as Mr Price Sport online store, Mr Price Sport app in an effort to acquire and retain Mr Price Sport customers to meet and exceed sales targets as well as to grow brand recognition and love.
- Coordinate team management (Marketing, styleshoot, IT, planning and buying teams).
- Monitor customer feedback via the various tools and take immediate action as required.
- Work with the marketing team in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition.
- Provide constant feedback and updates on aspects relating to budgets, monthly forecasts, search trends and sales to relevant teams to capitalise on sales and customer satisfaction.
- To lead by example & exhibiting the Mr Price Group culture and values.
- Engage with Mr Price Customer Care regarding feedback from customers, whether positive or negative to create valuable insights for Mr Price Sport to enhance the customers experience. Resolve customer issues as soon as possible and display compassion and care in every case.
- Engage weekly with fulfilment stores to ensure online processes are being adhered to and highlight outstanding orders. Monitor SLA’s both from fulfilment store and courier
- Implement marketing campaigns aligned with business calendar.
- Engage with couriers to keep abreast of potential challenges and opportunities in fulfilling online orders. Scrutinize courier billing monthly to ensure rates are in line and corrective measures are taken to ensure under and over recovery are within reasonable terms.
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve
- Lead and drive the team by setting clear directions and expectations to deliver business KPI’s.
- Seek out enhancements that would be beneficial and propel the e-commerce business into the future
- Engage with third parties and Mr Price Group Technology to deliver projects that will support and improve ecommerce and increase sales.
- Monitor and drive web traffic, engagement, conversion and enhance customer experience.
- 4 years Ecommerce experience
- SEO tools
- Google Analytics
- Related degree/ diploma in Marketing
- Magento 2
- Store Fulfilment – Advantageous
- MIS – Advantageous
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Technology performance: Eg Klevu, Nosto, SimilarWeb
- Microsoft Suite
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A