We’re looking for a Senior Service Designer to join our core Retail Design team. We want to make sure there’s a space for all customers to feel financially supported by us: in-branch, online or over the phone. This means, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring all design work creates a cohesive overall Lloyds Banking Group experience. One that’s consistent for customers, while supporting colleagues too.
- Ideates possible service scenarios, verifying use cases, and sequences of actions
- Rapidly design and test digital prototypes with users
- Help to define vision and outcomes for products, services and programmes, shaping strategy and influencing long-lasting change
- Lead on design workshops and design sprints with the team, senior stakeholders and users
- Analysing user needs and business objectives in highly complex service areas
- Leading on design concepts and service blueprints that help reimagine how services can be delivered end-to-end
- An understanding of human centred design thinking, this should come naturally to you.
- Digital design experience with proven delivery into production, not just ideas.
- A prior background in the field of design including relevant service design orientated role.
- Good knowledge of service design, end to end customer journeys and how that process works “in the real commercial world”
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A