The Chief Resilience and Security Office (CRSO) plays a vital role in delivering Lloyds Banking Group’s vision of putting customers at the heart of everything we do, helping Britain prosper, and protecting the Group and its customers and suppliers from security threats. We define and communicate the Group’s security strategy and providing dedicated support and constructive challenge to business areas to ensure the delivery of an effective and compliant security risk management framework.
- Owns the development of strategic operational roadmap activities, initiatives and projects
- Sets medium term objectives and takes ownership for implement a team’s performance management systems with mentorship from senior colleagues.
- Identifies shortcomings, recommends improvements and implements approved revisions to current compliance processes, systems and procedures
- Supervises others to deliver prescribed operational outcomes while working within established and new systems.
- Provides specialized training and mentor to colleagues
- Lead and develops operational efficiency in our procedures to fulfil the needs of the business
- Analyses key data themes & trends to make informed real-time business decisions and recommendations
- Excellent experience of managing operational teams
- Solid understanding of change management and continuous improvement process
- Sound understanding of Risk Management frameworks
- Working knowledge and experience of Data Loss detection, prevention and methodology gained within a financial services or banking environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A