Website The Clorox Company
This position supports the Burt’s Bee’s Laboratory Team.
- Assists with basis chemical testing of finished goods, bulk, and raw materials. (ex. Organoleptic, pH, Penetration). Accurately documents testing
- information and results in DTR and generate CofAs. Also, reviews DTRs for other associates testing results. (
- Special projects as assigned.
- Box all retain samples and log samples in retain log.
- Review quality documentation (ex. COC and Line Clearance, Batching Records) associated with product testing.
- Performs raw material and expired bulk sampling and labeling.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability in analytical reasoning is required
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Exceptional understanding of all lab equipment
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- High School diploma required or related field required and two (2) years of related experience required OR at least 6 months of cosmetic
- manufacturing laboratory experience.
- Demonstrated ability in operating and troubleshooting industrial testing equipment, including a penetrometer, melting point apparatus,
- viscometer, pH meter, Uv/Vis, etc. as needed.
- Basic knowledge of quality systems and regulatory requirements (21 CRF Part 700/701) is desired.
- Experience in GMP environment or in an agency-regulated industry a plus (i.e. manufacturing, scientific, environmental, legal, social setting
- governed by FDA, EPA, OSHA, DSS, etc.). Candidates with Pharmaceutical, Food, or Cosmetic backgrounds preferred.
- Strong written and verbal business communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office — Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A