We have some fantastic opportunities to join us as Passenger Service Agent – Customer Helpers at Glasgow Airport on either a Permanent or Fixed Term Contract basis. Our Permanent Contracts offer successful candidates a permanent contract with a short break in between our busy Winter & Summer seasons! Our Passenger Service Agent – Customer Helper positions are available on a 30 or 20 hour per week basis.
Reporting to the Customer Helper Supervisor Teams, our Passenger Service Agent – Customer Helpers provide a warm and friendly welcome and ensure all Jet2.com and Jet2holidays customers get their holiday off to a great start! Key responsibilities include –
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Assisting our customers at our check-in desks and self-service check in kiosks, issuing boarding passes and following safety and security procedures.
- Assisting at the boarding gates and working with our Jet2.com colleagues to make sure our flights depart on time.
- Supporting our customers throughout their journey through the airport
- Greeting our customers as they arrive back at the airport from their holiday.
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets the needs of our customers and promotes our brand values.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A